Saturday, August 20, 2011

3 wield people I met on the bus...

My friend told me stories about strange people on the bus now and then, and now I will tell you guys some stories too~
Story 1 Self talking lady
On my way to work, the old lady seems like talking to her husband, but there's no one around us...

Story 2 Man in girl's dress
On my way to work too... this dude in girl's dress came on the bus and it happened there's a spot at my side and he's working towards here... At this moment, another passenger took this spot and saved me...

Story 3 Dirty guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why I'm so "lucky"!!! Why I met this guy!!! This is most shocking moment in my life!!! On my way to a meeting, an old man was masturbating and then he's looking towards my place!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! And he's smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment